- 1 package rice noodles (14 oz.)
- Large raw shrimp, deveined (12 oz.)
- 1 jar Gina's Southern Style Gourmet Peach Spread (9 oz.)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dried pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Rinse shrimp and pat dry. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add shrimp and red pepper flakes; sprinkle with salt and pepper, cook for 3 minutes stirring often.
Add bell pepper and peach spread, and bring to a boil..