- 1 refrigerated pizza dough (16 oz.)
- 1 jar Gina's Southern Style Gourmet Pear Spread (9 oz.)
- 1 package provolone cheese, sliced (8 oz.)
- 1 package Parmesan cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 package Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled (5 oz.)
- ¼ cup green onions, diced
- 1 package pancetta, sliced (4 oz.)
Preheat oven 400°.
Add pancetta to medium skillet and fry until crispy.
Unroll pizza dough onto large cookie sheet.
Pour pear spread over dough; and add provolone slices, Gorgonzola, and Parmesan cheeses.
Top with pancetta and green onions.
Bake 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown.