- 4 cups flour
- 2 ½ tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 sticks butter, cold & cubed
- 1 ½ cup Gina's Southern Style Gourmet Pumpkin Spread
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup buttermilk
Preheat oven to 400°. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, ginger & cayenne together. Cut in butter, then set aside. Mix pumpkin spread and honey, add to flour mixture then add buttermilk and stir until combined.
Knead on a floured surface a few times and roll out to ¾ inch thickness. Cut into round, using a cookie cutter. Place on baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve with a dollop of butter and additional Gourmet Pumpkin Spread.