- 1 package cream cheese (8oz), softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup Gina's Southern Style Gourmet Pumpkin Spread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 1 ½ cup spice cake mix (15.25oz)
- ½ cup toffee bits
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 package graham crackers (14oz)
Beat together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Add in pumpkin spread, powdered sugar, brown sugar and spice cake mix. Beat until all ingredients are combined.
If needed, add a bit more spice cake mix if mixture is too wet. Stir in toffee bits and form into a ball and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Remove and roll in mini chocolate chips. Serve with graham crackers or ginger snap cookies.