- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- ¾ cup Gina's Southern Style Gourmet Pumpkin Spread
- 1 jar caramel (11oz) (optional)
Heat oven to 350° F. Line 11x17-inch pan with cooking parchment paper leaving about an inch overhanging on all sides. With fingers, press cookie dough in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Remove partially baked crust from oven. Sprinkle 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts, 1 cup butterscotch chips, 1 cup of peanut butter chips, 1 cup of toffee bits and 1 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes over crust.
In a small bowl, stir together 1 can condensed milk, pumpkin spread and pour evenly over nuts, chips and flakes on crust.
Bake 45 minutes or until done. Cool completely, about 45 minutes. Drizzle caramel over bars once cooled (optional). Cut into squares and enjoy!