- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.), softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup Gina's Southern Style Gourmet Strawberry Spread
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Mix the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Fold ½ container of frozen whipped topping. Add ½ cup strawberry spread to bottom of graham cracker crust. Spoon peanut butter mixture over strawberry spread into graham cracker crust. Place remaining whipped topping over the top and garnish with additional strawberry spread. Chill 2 hours or overnight and serve.