- 2 750ml. bottles dry rose
- 1 jar Gina's Southern Style Gourmet Strawberry Spread (9oz)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 lemon or orange, sliced
- a few of mint leaves
- club soda or sparkling water, chilled
- additional whole strawberries, for garnish
Pour the two bottles of wine into a blender. Add the strawberry spread and blend until well combined. Add to a pitcher with fresh strawberries and lemon (or orange) slices. Place in the refrigerator and let chill for several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, fill glasses ¾ full of the sangria mixture, making sure you get some strawberries and lemon/orange slices in the glass too. Top off with club soda or sparkling water, and garnish with mint leaves and a whole strawberry.